Thursday, November 6, 2008

Forgive them Father!

Forgive them Father for they know not what they do....I have heard this from several people, after them hearing who won President. Also, and this to will pass....and it will, after a long four years! I really don't understand the people who say they are Christians, and yet vote totally opposite of what they say they believe in. I had one person tell me the day of the Election, "I hear if obama gets elected....we will get another stimulus check by the end of November." I stopped and looked at this person and said, ARE YOU SERIOUS? If he is elected, he will not be in office until January. I thought this is the type of mentality that is getting him elected, and she had heard that from several friends, scary huh? Anyway's I just had to vent. The kids got really into the election this year, and they were beyond upset as obama took the lead. My kids wore their McCain/Palin shirts and even wrote with sidewalk chalk on the driveway...."McCain Palin"...."No Bama"...and..."Boo Biden". I wish I would of taken a picture. I am proud of them...after all they already are smarter and have more of a sense of morality than most adults. Alright I have rambled long enough....

No comments:

Post a Comment