Sunday, January 17, 2010

It has been awhile!

Wow, didn't realize it had been almost a year since my last post. I tend to do all my updating on Facebook, its easier and I can do it from my phone. The last year has been a busy one. Finished another year of school, and on the Dean's list both semester's. We went to Virginia Beach in August to visit Adria's sister, we spent almost 2 weeks there. We had the opportunity to go to Washington DC while we were there, and along our trip we stopped in the Smoky Mountains National Park, and St. Louis to visit the Arch. We traveled through 10 states if I counted correctly and while travling we stayed in Gatlingburg, TN and Louisville, KY. Can't wait to see what this year has in store and I will do better to update more often...

1 comment:

  1. Yep your a loser alright a whole year...LOL.
    Of course I am sporadic too...just not that sporadic.

    ReplyDelete