Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Air Conditioning...

The Air Conditioner went out on my truck and I've been putting it off for a couple of months now. I got it fixed today and it was so nice, its blowing nice and cold now, and my wallet is so much lighter. I also went to the College and bought my book for my Summer ll class, $74.00 for one American National Government book....crazy. I start Monday and I'm looking forward to getting started. Brought the kids bike home from Grandma's house, they have been in her garage. Our street is very quiet, so I think as long as I am with them we can ride on our street, or go to the park.....

1 comment:

  1. We got the van's air conditioner fixed earlier this summer because I was like okay not an option at least not if Matt expected me to ever ride in it.

    ReplyDelete