Saturday, July 12, 2008

Kids Growing Up!

Lastnight the kids had Kids Fellowship at church. They were in different places, our Church has a large campus and so we had to drop them at different buildings, it was so weird. At first Noah did not want to go because Sissy was not with him for the first time. We took her to the Youth Center....she is growing up, which is hard for me. They both did fine, my wife and I went on a date, more like time alone. We went to eat dinner and to the mall, exciting stuff. This weekend I have an online quizz, Yeah! I also have to finish my powerpoint on China this weekend. So, I guess I better get started.

3 comments:

  1. I don't like this growing up thing either..our girls should stay cute sweet and listen to everything we say...hmmmm.. I know that's not going to happen.

    Matt and I got to go to Rolondo's last night. Matt had never been.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to comment as well. Kel and I went out as well. The food was good, the company, as always, awesome. : )

    ReplyDelete