Friday, July 25, 2008

She's Home...

My baby is home from camp, okay she's not a baby but she will always be my baby. I know she had so much fun but I am sure glad she is back. The camp where she went has everything under the sun for them to do. They horse back riding, two go-cart tracks, bumper boats, water slides, pool, merry go round, banana boat, they take them tubing, they hve two huge game rooms, and so much more. Although there was so much for them to do, the most important thing was the experience with God that was the most fun, the praise and worship was awesome and the services were all about this Journey called Life and what a journey it is. I want to go next year! Yesterday my little boy had one of his friends over, we swam and after we picked up sissy, we went to lunch with a few friends who also came home from camp. After lunch we inherited another one of his friends and we went to the Nature Center, it was way to hot for hiking but we did it. I hope today will not be as busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment