Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Back To Work!

Well I headed back to work today. It was fun I have 22 kids in my class but it is only for 3 hours, so not too bad. Tommorrow morning we have to be at Church to decorate the stage for our Children's Ministry Seminar this Saturday. Then head back to work at the School. Friday is sort of a treat, my Mom and Dad are on vacation this week and they asked us if we wanted to go to Silver Dollar City, so we are riding up with them and going to the City. We Love Silver Dollar City, alot of walking but fun. My wife does not get to go, she is working but she said we could go, the school is closed on Friday's, so I'm off. I start my classes on Monday, I guess I'm excited, I just want to get done!

2 comments:

  1. So when will you be done with your school, again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back to the routine. We are getting into ours starting this week.

    ReplyDelete