Sunday, August 31, 2008

Long Weekend...

Long weekend sort of, a full weekend. Saturday Noah went and spent the night with his friend Caleb and we met up with them at Church this morning. Today after Church Caleb came over and he is spending the night with us tonight. Brinn was home all day yesterday with us, I think she missed her little brother. We took some stuff to Goodwill and then went to the Book Shop. Tonight Brinn is spending the night with her friend Olivia, so tommorrow I will be running around delivering and picking up children. I had a wild week at work, we have a wild bunch of kids this year. I am hoping that they settle down soon. School is going well, I have 13 hours this semester. Only one week down but I was ready for tommorrow off. Brinn wants her friend Britt to come to Kids Fellowship on Friday, so I'm sure the planning is already in the making, another busy week in store. Happy Labor Day!

2 comments:

  1. Does this mean I should prepare for the begging to begin?...LOL. Britt hasn't mentioned it yet but I don't have a problem with it. I know the kids are wanting to have a sleepover again to. Brae and I will be home from Austin Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Yeah, She will have fun...I Know Noah has already been asking, when he can go to your house...

    ReplyDelete