Monday, September 1, 2008

Good Labor Day!

Today was a good day. Went and picked up Brinn from her friends house, they made popcorn balls and made dog beds for their dogs. Brinn's is blue with purple trim and Louie's name on it, such a talented girl...watch out Martha! After picking Brinn up, we went to the Rockin M Farm AKA Grandmothers. The kids got to see their horse friend Delta, I got a 22 automatic rifle, so got to do some target practice and the kids shot their BB guns. Brinn did take a couple shots with the rifle, she is really good. Went by my Aunt Vicki's house, she had some eggs for me and even better, some Pork Chops, Pork Steaks, and Sausage...Thanks! Aunt Vicki... I also tried to fix her wireless connection but it would not setup, something to do with the IP address, beyond my computer knowledge. Great day in all, back to the real world tommorrow. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment