Friday, September 5, 2008

Its Friday!

I was so ready for Friday, I have alot of Homework this weekend but its ok. The kids have Kids Fellowship at Church tonight, so I have to take them where they need to go. I will have about 3 hours to myself, so that will be nice, sometimes you just need time by yourself! I need some jeans, maybe I will go look for a pair of jeans, on sale of course. I am a bargain hunter, if it is not on sale, I don't buy it. It's not that I am cheap, it's being smart....at least that is what I am going by. With me going to School and working part time, money is tight, so we have to stretch it as much as we can. So, back to jeans...I need jeans, my jeans are in bad shape. I hate looking for jeans, I dont know how many times I have returned them because I get my size, get them home and they are some stupid low rise pair. Why does a guy need low rise jeans? I have no idea why anyone needs low rise jeans but especially guys, and even more so, guys my size. LOL If the waist size is in the 40's....low rise is not needed! Ok, I'm not sure why I went there but I did and I'm not back-spacing. Well I've got to go clean the Kitchen, so see ya!

1 comment: