Friday, September 19, 2008

God Was Too Busy!

I got this as an email and thought it was good.....

God's Busy, if you don't know GOD, don't make stupid remarks!!!!!!!


A United States Marine was attending some college courses betweenassignments. He had completed missions in Iraq and Afghanistan .
One of the courses had a professor who was an avowed atheistand a member of the ACLU.

One day the professor shocked the class when he came in. He looked tothe ceiling and flatly stated, 'God, if you are real, then I want you toknock me off this platform, I'll give you exactly 15 minutes.' The lectureroom fell silent. You could hear a pin drop.

Ten minutes went by and the professor proclaimed, 'Here I am God,
I'm still waiting.' It got down to the last couple of minutes when the
Marine got out of his chair, went up to the professor, and cold-cocked
him; knocking him off the platform. The professor was out cold. The
Marine went back to his seat and sat there, silently. The other students
were shocked and stunned and sat there looking on in silence.

The professor eventually came to, noticeably shaken, looked at theMarine and asked, 'What the heck is the matter with you?'
'Why did you do that?' The Marine calmly replied, 'God was too
busy today protecting America's soldiers who are protecting
your right to say stupid stuff and act like an idiot, so, He sent me.'

I hope you enjoyed it! The professor reminds me of those who trash Palin.

1 comment: