Sunday, September 28, 2008

Long Day!

Today was a long day, I ended up going to the ER. I have had this congestion, cough, drainage, stuff for about three weeks. It has settled in my chest, and the kids were calling me Wheezie this morning. Since the kids have been congested the past few days, I decided to take them with me as well. The Doctor said that they had their normal allergy stuff. I got the works, blood work, chest X-ray, and the diagnosis is......I have walking pneumonia, so I got antibiotics, and a decongestant. That only took 5 hours of our lives, but if it goes away, it will be worth it. Adria went to Church because she had a leaders meeting immediately after Church and another one right before Church, so she had a busy day as well. She has had the same congestion stuff for a little over 3 months, the doctor gave her antibiotics, she went back and he prescribed something else but it has not gone away. When we got home, I had to read my Biology, I have 4 test this week. I have a Biology test, Biology Lab quizz, Structures exam, and a Psychology exam......Fun Stuff! Bought a Bunk Bed yesterday, got it put together, it was actually easy, believe that or not. It made the room so much bigger getting rid of two twin beds, and going up with them. Well I am going to bed, I hope I can sleep tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment