Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ice Damage...







Lastnight around 11:45 we woke up to the sound of limbs crashing down on the house and fence. They fell on the corner of the house and then fell down onto the fence and now we can see into the neighbor's yard. We woke the kids up and moved them into the living room because the end of the house where the pine trees are, is where their room is located. I went out in the icy rain and moved my truck over away from the trees, it was funny because of course its midnight and freezing rain is falling and I can't see anything and here I am trying to move my truck so falling limbs would not hit it. Not sure what tonight will bring, the temperatures are suppose to fall under freezing and the falling moisture is still coming. I hope our electricity stays on, we have been fortunate so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment