Monday, January 26, 2009

Watching the weather!

Well I am watching the weather, we are expecting ICE, I hope the electricity stays on this time. My wife had to go back to her store to do inventory.....there was suppose to be whole team to do this but as the ice came so did the phone calls. So, the managers are the only ones there, which I am not happy about. She recieved a call from the other manager and said the big stores are closing early because of the ice....instead of saying since all the other stores are concerned about their employees and letting them go home.....NO, the response was so we can start earlier! OH! and you can park under Dillard's, so the cars won't be covered with ice....how considerate. I know I know, I'm complaining but I have to vent or I'd be calling the District Manager and telling her what I think.....and my wife does not want me to do that...LOL. I'm working on homework even though we probably will not have school tommorrow but you never know....we live in Arklahoma!!! What is funny but not....is our power just flickered a couple of times, maybe it is time to light some candles.

1 comment:

  1. That store. I can't believe they made them do it tonight. That is ridiculous.
    Tomorrow morning will be AWFUL I am sure.

    ReplyDelete