Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sick of being Sick!

Well I have been doing fine until this week, not only is it the first week of this semester, now I'm sick! Adria came home the other night running a fever and was sick in bed all day yesterday. I started running fever lastnight, felt like a truck hit me! Now we are all sick, I sometimes think it is our duplex we live in. Everything is always so dusty, I get tired of dusting.....maybe its mold....LOL....I don't know but after moving back from Texas, our allergies, sinus's were fine until we moved here. Anyways I finished my Autobiographical Pre-Assessment Writing for Intro. to Ed., printed it, and emailed it to my professor. I hope that I did it right! I called my Brother-in-law, being an English professor and all.....and it looks like I was doing it right. I'm trying to practice my Spanish, if I don't use it, I loose it. I wish the snow would of continued....I love snow!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you guys get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The kids and myself went to the Doctor today....because it was getting worse! We have Strep, so it is a good thing we didn't expose you guys! So, all four of us are on antibiotics, I got the SHOT!

    ReplyDelete